Sunday, January 25, 2009

Prompt #3 - Memorable Meals

For this prompt, I expect many of us will be able to think of more than one thing to write about. This prompt centers around meals that you have retained in your memory for one reason or another. Maybe it was simply a new recipe you tried. Or maybe it made you sick. Maybe it was the first time you tried food that wasn't cooked by your mother. Or the first time you discovered that new favorite food of yours.

Maybe it wasn't the food that made the meal memorable--maybe it was the topic of conversation, or where you ate, or who you were with.

Think about the meals you have enjoyed (or not) alone or with company. Help the rest of us relive it with you.

__________________________________

Thanks for joining me in my journey to write my personal history! If you participated in this prompt and would like to share your memory, email me!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Food tends to be important in our family. I think in times of crisis we cook because we don't know what else will help the situation.